Some of the largest public utilities and companies in Australia are CAFG Australease Pty Ltd customers.
Substantial facilities are available to this sector with individual lines of credit in excess of $100million, and a range of lease services including typical asset based transactions, and Off Balance Sheet financing for all manner of business equipment. Our approach to pressuring capital expenditure budgets, and ability to fund 'Whole of Life Costs' associated with equipment acquisition, is becoming increasingly significant to larger clients.
See our project catalogue to find out more.
Benefits to Major Corporate Clients
- Our qualified executives understand the legal and accounting issues inherent in facilitating large asset acquisition projects.
- We have the experience and capacity to deliver on projects requiring specific milestones.
- A typical facility includes all costs spread over the projected life of the equipment.
- Financing 'Whole of Life Costs' eliminates unbudgeted periodic, or CPI linked costs.
- Terms to Public Companies can extend to 7 and 10 years.
- For larger accounts we offer cycle billing and department billing, as well as asset tracking and equipment audit services.
- Depending on the facility and complexity of the transaction, a Director or Associate Director is assigned to lead our team.
To find out how CAFG Australease Pty Ltd can assist you, click here.